SkeletonIncubuSSkeletonIncubuS

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Silhouette Smoke Ep.1 Silhouette Smoke Ep.1

cool man

i was kinda expecting something deep and meaningful to go in the story taking in mind the titles and the prologue . but action would work well too i think . :D
i like the characters movements and the use of perspectives . and regarding the voice acting , it was pretty decent considering you didn't have anyone to help with the sounds .
i suggest you make the movements and the animation a bit smoother , i think that'd make up for no colors . but yeah , that was pretty cool . and what would i know, im no artist . :D

2nd attempt in claymation 2nd attempt in claymation

cool all the way .

although it didnt have much concept , the awesome randomness and the uber-talented claymation-ing was enough to keep me glued on my seat .

you , my sir , are very talented , and i would like to see more from you . i would like to see one with a story . that would be awwzuuuumm!

ps. lol @ picofan27 , its clearly not daft punk , because daft punk is way tooooo awesome . :D

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

you are my hero .

never mind all this bullshit crap below me .
i was planning on forming up a band , starting a longboard club in our local commmunity , heck , i was even planning on becoming a a local dj .
but all that was kept procrastinated when we got our pc .
you opened my eyes brotha ! you aw my hewo!

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

hahaha

had a good laugh since you retold a true story in a funny way !
love your virtue there UncleDaddy ! STFU you fucking haters !
you just cant appreciate flashes as they are , you always offer some sort of criticism ... you offer ways on how to make the flash better , you cant even create your own flashes that are worthy of frontpaging ..
just accept the flash as it is mates ..
just sit back, relax and enjoy ...

Noodle responds:

Glad to see there are people who understand that this wasn't made with the yearly Newgrounds awards in mind. Haha.
Not my top quality by a long shot

Halloween Idiocy Halloween Idiocy

LOL

man that was simple yet cool , oldsCOOL ,what with the music and that ..
this was pretty awesome for a work done in one week ... pretty awesome man,
simply awesome...

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Oh Fuck , my stomach !

oh man .. that was the most fucking awesome L4D parody ive ever seen ..
LMAO ! my friends have been playing left4dead for quite some time now and they almost got killed laughing while watching this flash ! oh fuck , cant stop watching it!
hahahaha!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

hahaha

that was so fucking funny ! mmm it tastes just like raisins ! shut up woman just get on my horse! hahahahahahah!

BeatBot Factory BeatBot Factory

pretty good

not bad for a first flash .... keep it up man !

chrismonster responds:

thanks m8 i will, and hopefully i'll improve :)